Sarees are a classic, timeless piece which you can bet will never go out of style. You can wear a saree as daily wear, for casual occasions or for traditional and formal occasions. A saree has enough versatility to be worn during any event.
When we talk about sarees, there are a few must-haves that should be in your wardrobe. But if you want to keep up with the trend, floral print sarees are the best to own because they look so chic and smart. But if you want another reason to own this trendy saree, your answer lies in generic terms such as “casual” and “daily wear”.
Floral print sarees are such a rage these days. Even your favourite celebrities wear these prints on different occasions, such as on the red carpet and even during parties. So if you want to channel your inner fashionista and if Bollywood celebrities are your fashion icons, you definitely need to get yourself a floral print saree right away.
There are several ways in which you can style this trend. If you want to know some of the best ways to carry a floral printed saree, we show you many.
- Choose one with a fine border: If you’re aiming for a casual and simple look, floral printed sarees are a fantastic option. But if you want to spruce up the saree, a delicate border is all you need. Floral sarees with a zari border or embellished border can really amp up your entire look. You can pair it with a matching embellished blouse to balance the look. If you don’t want to draw attention away from your saree, you can stick to a solid sleeveless blouse.
- Embellished blouse: If you think your floral saree is looking too plain, you can spruce up your look with an embellished blouse. A sleeveless blouse with sequin all over will look perfect with your saree. Ditch the outdated blouse and opt for the ones with flattering necklines and sleeves to upgrade your style.
- Go bold with accessories: No look is complete without accessories which is why you can spice up your ethnic look with the best accessories. If you’re wearing a blouse with a plunging neckline with your floral saree, a trendy choker will complete your look. But if you’re wearing a high neck blouse, ditch the necklace and opt for a smart statement bracelet.
- Vibrant makeup: To add more stars to your look, doing the perfect makeup is a must. Since you’re wearing a floral number, you can opt for bold berry lips or stick to the basic nude shade. Balance your makeup by highlighting your best facial features, such as eyes or lips. Winged eyeliner with nude lips will never fail to work its magic.
- A chic hairdo: A final touch to your ethnic look will be a chic, elegant hairdo. Pull off this desi style with elegance by styling your hair in a classic low bun with a middle parting. You can even wear your hair down in light waves.
Add this latest ethnic trend to your wardrobe and carry your look with confidence.